We're so excited to announce that ProShot for Windows 10 is nearing completion, and it is ready to show off in full. This was a huge undertaking; every line of code from the UI to the underlying framework is brand new, and it's better, faster, and more efficient than ever before!
Some features from ProShot for Windows Phone didn't make it to Windows 10 (filters, for example), but we are always listening, and if there's enough demand, we'll find a way to bring 'em back :)
There are, however, many, many new features, including video (with customizable resolution, frame rate and bit rate, as well as live audio levels), and Light Painting, a fun new way to paint with light and see your results magically develop in real-time!
ProShot for Windows 10 feature list:
- Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes
- Full manual control over exposure, ISO, shutter speed and white balance
- Normal, Bracket, Timelapse, and Video modes all with full manual controls, even during video recording
- Light Painting (bulb) mode with Live Preview, and two submodes (Light Trail, Light Add)
- Up to 4K Video
- Live audio levels during video capture
- Customizable video size, FPS and bitrate
- Exposure bracketing
- ISO priority and Shutter priority modes using the Auto ISO / Auto shutter settings
- Manual focus assist
- Full resolution image capture
- Quick access to 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1 shooting modes
- Front-facing camera with full manual controls, support for video
- Zoom with just one finger
- Real-time ISO and shutter info
- Battery meter
- Grid overlay
- Horizon Level
- Quick access to OIS, GPS and UI sounds
- Quick reset button
- Runs on *any* Windows 10 device with a camera, including phone, tablet, laptop, PC, and Windows 10 potato (launch TBA)
The app is just about done, but there are still a few logistics on our end that need taking care of before ProShot is ready for launch. Trust us, we're trying to push those through as quickly as we can!
Much love and see you soon!