Oh where to begin...
First, we are incredibly happy to announce that ProShot v3.0 for iOS is now done. It has been a long time in the making, and has gone through many iterations behind closed doors. What's new? Well, everything.
- New camera roll, integrated into the viewfinder
- New Light Painting mode, with two submodes
- Added 4K video
- Added 4K timelapse
- Added full manual controls to the front camera
- Added support for retina flash
- Added bracketing modes (EXP, ISO, SHR)
- Added real-time ISO, aperture, and shutter info
- Added a video shortcut button
- Added a GPS toggle
- Increased timelapse video quality, now up to 100 Mbits/s
- Updated UI, refined UX
And the best part? This massive update is free! We could easily charge a million bucks for it, but we won't, because we love you.
The update is currently pending Apple's approval, and should be available soon.