In order to have access to all of the features of ProShot, your Android device needs to have the Camera2 API implemented. Unfortunately this can only be done by your device's manufacturer.
Q: What can ProShot do WITHOUT the Camera2 API?
A: Many things! ProShot is more than just your typical camera app, it is a camera OS, and there are still many features available to flex your creativity, including:
- Adjustable exposure
- Adjustable white balance
- Customizable aspect ratio
- HDR, Night, Action scene modes (if supported by the hardware)
- Exposure bracketing
- Timelapse movie with adjustable interval, duration, and frame rate
- Video with adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
- Fully featured camera roll integrated into the viewfinder, with EXIF metadata, support for video, and media sharing / delete
- Adjustable JPEG quality and image resolution
- Live Histogram
- Light Painting mode
- and much more, with updates always on the way
Q: What can ProShot do WITH the Camera2 API?
A: That depends on your hardware, but most devices with Camera2 API support have:
- Manual ISO
- Manual shutter
- Manual focus
- RAW (with RAW support built into ProShot's camera roll)
Q: Which devices do you recommend to get the most out of ProShot?
A: ProShot offers a more advanced shooting experience on ANY device, but to get the most out of it, it is best to have a device with Camera2 API support. We recommend:
- LG G4
- LG V10
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 6P
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Note 5